公司與客戶對話時通過一問一答的方式,客戶對于產品的規格、使用壽命、售后服務、折扣等等有了較詳細的了解、為日后訂貨打好了基礎。
A: Ah, yes, this is the model I was interested in.
啊,是的,這就是我感興趣的那種樣式。
B: I should be very happy to give you any further information you need on it.
我很樂意提供您所需要的關于它的進一步的信息。
A: Yes, what are the specifications?
好的,都有哪些規格呢?
B: If I may refer you to page eight of the brochure, you'll find all the specifications there.
如果您看一下手冊的第8頁,就會在那兒找到所有的規格。
A: Ah, yes. Now what about service life?
哦,好的。關于使用壽命呢?
B: Our tests indicate that this model has a service life of at least 50, 000 hours.
我們的實驗表明這種樣式至少可以使用五萬小時。
A: Is that an average figure for this type of equipment?
這是這種設備的平均數據嗎?
B: Oh, no, far from it. That's about 5,000 hours longer than any other made in its price range.
不是的,要高出許多。這種比在同樣價格范圍內的任何其他樣式都要高出5000小時左右。
A: That's impressive. Now what happens if something goes wrong when we're using it?
非常不錯。不過如果這種設備在我們使用的時候發生故障,該怎么辦呢?
B: If that were to happen, just contact our nearest agent and they'll send someone round immediately.
一旦發生那樣的情況,同我們最近的辦事處聯系,他們會馬上派人過去的。
A: I see. Do you offer discounts for regular purchases?
我明白了。長期購買,你們提供折扣嗎?
B: Yes, we do indeed. Our usual figure is around 5%, but that depends on the size of the order.
是的,我們確實這樣做。通常的數目是5%左右,但那還要根據訂貨的多少來定。
A: Yes, of course. Well, thank you very much, Mr. Black.
那當然了。好了,非常感謝,布萊克先生。
B: Not at all, I hope we shall be hearing from you very shortly.
不客氣。希望盡快聽到您的消息。
(來源:競學網 英語點津 Annabel 編輯)
我要學習更多商務英語